Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve

There are no presents for me to open up this year, as soon as I crawl out of bed that is. We all decided that we are going out to my Aunt Roo's house as she has more room. The whole family, grandma, grandpa, mama, my somewhat step-dad like (and live with him), my cousins, and my aunt and uncle. The thing is, my family can be boring. I do love them to death but I'd give anything to be in the arms of my boyfriend Matthew today. But, then I remember, Christmas is about family and Jesus. It's about the birth of a child and a man who sacrificed. I think sacrificing some time with my boyfriend is well worth it to spend time with family. Either way, last night I fell asleep with quite the bedfull.

All the kitties and my roommates dog were curled up in bed with me. I think this is the sweetest thing ever. I will update this post later to say what I got for Christmas but this little endevaour was a lot! My cats gave me a present and I didn't even ask for one. Chipsy RARELY ever sleeps on the bed and they all RARELY ever sleep on the bed at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...