Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Youtube'in

It wasn't until I met Matthew that I went on Youtube to watch people's frequently posted series. I used to just go on there to see previews of movies, songs, and funny cat videos. Well, I started looking up 'talking kitty cat' and we found this series by Steve Cash. He is actually a musician who posted his silly songs and his covers on Youtube to I suppose, show them off? Either way, he is hilarious! He posted this video of his cat Sylvester, where the cat is talking. It aired on NBC and became very popular. Well, I love his series! He doesn't post videos TOO often but just enough to keep you interested. Check out Steve Cash and if you don't feel like watching all of the videos in one sitting you can do the timeline video to catch up to the most recent. However, there's nothing more hilarious than his cat talking. He doesn't have a very clean mouth so please don't play it around children. It's definitely for adults.

Besides watching Steve Cash and his family of animals, I watch Ray William Johnson's viral video reviews. He calls his channel "=3" or equals three. Check him out here. He even featured a video from the city near my hometown Richmond, VA. They lost the Rudolph float by puncturing a hole in it. They try so hard every year not to lose it. Richmond really just isn't built for huge floats because of all the traffic lights.

I love watching videos on Youtube however I just haven't found any other channels I would like to subscribe to, not yet. But check out those guys and their awesome videos! You will be entertained, at least I was. I am not much for idiocracy and that might be why most Youtube videos, I just don't find funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...