Friday, January 7, 2011

Mainstream Hopping on the Bandwagon

Gluten-free cereal is nearly impossible to find. You can buy the specialty cereal at an average of $4.00 a box. That's expensive if you ask me! And, they don't come fortified with as many vitamins as the mainstream General Mills and Post cereals. The only gluten-free cereal line that was mainstream was Chex. Chex is okay but it's been nearly impossible for me to personally find the chocolate kind, and you have to add your own fruit if you want a fruity flavor. Certainly, that's a good healthy option. I usually add bananas. But, now, I can have my chocolately and fruity cereal again! Post has made Pebbles gluten-free. That is the fruity and the chocolate kind. They have no guaranteed the other two types yet. But, don't grab just any box! Make sure it says gluten-free in the upper righthand corner. There is definitely some old boxes floating around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...