Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Starting a new trend: GF Lunch Ideas

Well, I can't be angry at my three stooges because if was only their nature. However, my African Soft Furred mice are no more. They suffered a purely ghastly holocaust via the claws and teeth of my furbutts. I have decided that the only fuzzy creatures I can own have to be in a larger status than mice size and in a much more tied-down, secure cage.

But, moving on, as I don't want to dwell on this ghastly event, is some news. I am being transferred from the medical company to the military police in the VDF. I also had to drop my math class as 5 classes was beginning to look like too much. I am still at 12 credit hours which is definitely full-time.

I am looking forward to this school semester but I am not looking forward to the moments taken away from time spent with my boyfriend. If we're lucky, our weekends will be free except for when I have drill.

I also am starting a new trend here on my blog; gluten free lunch ideas!


This is  my lunch today. It is leftover GF lasagna made with Tinkyada lasagna noodles, ricotta, lean hamburger meat, 1/2 fat motzarella cheese, and Rinaldi marina sauce. The salad is a spring mix with pepperjack cheese (I needed to use it), grape tomatoes, light caesar dressing by Ken's, and gluten-free salad topping I purchased from Martins. I forget the exact name of it. I am also drinking madagascar vanilla red tea with it.

On Tuesdays I also have to bring my dinner. I don't have a photo but my dinner is GF homemade brunswick stew with chicken and grapes.

**The gluten free lasagna was enjoyed by all three of the guys at my house: my cousin, my roomate (step father-like figure), and my boyfriend. I can't believe they gobbled it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...