Thursday, January 13, 2011

She always dreamt of a fairytale life and all the things your money can't buy.

I always dreamed of a life where I would be appreciated in the community. I wanted the fame not the goods. I wanted to be remembered for all the ways I helped people. I thought Nursing was the top choice for this, beyond Firefighters. Well, then my best friend helped me discover the world of an EMT. An EMT has to think on their toes and be in the fast lane. An EMT has to be prepared for anything. It makes me feel alive, it makes me feel wonderful. It's the adrenaline of a rollercoaster. I love helping people. I love being an (almost) EMT. Volunteering at the rescue squad is awesome. But, all organizations have their dark sides. I can't wait till the day I get to run my own ambulance.

Besides this, while I am daydreaming of my future, I want to be married. I've always dreamed of being married and having children. Trust me, I don't mind my furry kids but it would be nice to have a human child. My other goal is to finish my education. I am leaning more towards a radiologist every single day. I think I want to do Ultrasounds.

But, if none of these things ever happen, I am thankful for the experiences that I have had so far.

Today is just a reflection day for me. I truly don't know what else to say, I just had to say how much I love EMT'n.


GF Lunch today is the same as yesterday. Gotta make sure I utilize my leftovers for money saving!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...