Friday, January 14, 2011

You asked me if I am saved, well what's it to ya?




There is no song artist that I love more than Everlast or Erik Schrody. I love his music because it's real. I wouldn't suggest it for children, teenagers a little, but mostly for adults.

But, his song got me to thinking. From what we can physically see, we all leave this Earth and we are all unaware of what truly happens. Regardless of what bible or text tells you where you go, you are still unaware. But, faith lends us to believe in the afterlife.

I just wonder what a day without religion would be like. Would it be lost and hopeless? Anyways, this video is for the stronghearted. Don't click here if you can't see dead bodies or anything. Good song though. 

Letters Home from the Garden Stone...

Matthew may not know this but, every single day I think of him being deployed. Every. Single. Day. I feel sick to my stomach thinking that he would go to that prison of a 3rd world country. The one place the women of military men do not go are war zones. But, for him, ... I'd join. People don't appreciate the magnitude of what soldiers deal wtih on a daily basis.

Hoorah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...