Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Fair Wedding by David Tutera


If you haven't seen this show yet, and you're into designer/wedding shows, this is a MUST see. Even if you're not, David Tutera is a blast to watch. He has a charming attitude and he is absolutely wonderful at everything he does on this show. If anything, watch it just to look at this handsome creature! So far, I have watched 7 of the My Fair Wedding episodes. It comes on at 9/8 PM Central on Sundays (on WeTV).

My favorite episodes so far that I've seen are actually not even listed on the website but there was the Marilyn Monroe look-alike and the Irish wedding. I loved those two. But, I have enjoyed all the episodes watched. His weddings always turnout AMAZING! I even got my boyfriend to watch a few episodes with me without being 'bored'.

Who wouldn't want to watch this hot thing on t.v.? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...